Memphis Barbecue Company

  • 4/29/2013
  • 0 comments
Looking for someplace new to eat in good 'ol Fayetteville, NC? I highly recommend the new Memphis BBQ Co. My husband, son and I decided to check it out this past Saturday, and we were impressed. The food was delicious and our waitress, Crystal, went above and beyond to make sure we were well cared for! My husband and I both ordered a house salad to start, and they were large and fresh. He raved over the ranch dressing, while I had the balsalmic vinegrette. Yum! For our meals, we all tried something different. I opted for the Pulled Pork Baker which was a massive baked potato, piled with green onion, sour cream, cheese, and melt in your mouth, Memphis style pulled pork! It was amazing! My husband had the pulled pork plate which came with a choice of a side. He chose the potato salad which he said was great. My son had the BBQ Bacon Burger with fries, and it got high praise as well.
I just recently had seen there was a new restaurant in the old O'Charley's building. Crystal said it opened in December, but somehow I missed that. If you aren't going to Walmart, you probably have no idea it's even there. It's not a giant chain restaurant. The owners are World BBQ Champions who have been featured on the Food Network multiple times, and who wanted to bring BBQ to the general public. You can read more on their website, www.memphisbbqco.com. It's a new favorite for us and well worth a trip! Check it out... And ask for Crystal! :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 Fort Bragg Homes, All Rights Reserved. Design by DZignine